Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back home.. For now......



Todd left a window open today, so I got a chance to come back home. Steve seemed happy to see me, but he still didn't get me anymore nip.


I asked Gibson if he would help Todd. This cat is retarded. All he did was repeat "Help" after me. I don't think he understands what I am saying. I tried to kill him to shut him up, but his "Help" screaming got Steve's attention, and once again we were recorded by the stupid video recording device.

I have posted the human's video here as evidence of Gibson's mental illness. I will try to work with the special kitty again tomorrow. But I may need more nip soon.

6 comments:

  1. how much cat nip would you need? i have some extra from my cat, Tiger's stash =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Right Pussy(Gibson) is retarded-TheGoombaking1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sylvester, did you know that if you learned how to garden, you can grow your own cat nip? Try it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sylvester, just keep telling gibson to do things, and the more he does the harder you make it. Don't expect too much at once, wait till he's older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crimptonnight: yay you got a chance to see todd but still no nip huu. dont worry he will give you some...i hope he does and hair-ball is still f**king retarded i see, and your dumb human is still recording you with that f**king camera thingy. STEVE STOP F**KING RECORDING SYLVESTER WITH THAT THING. I HATE YOU STEVE. I F**KING HATE YOU BASTERD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crimptonnight: YALL TO STUPID MUTT AND HAIR-BALL. SYLVESTER WILL KILL YALL ALL AND YALL CAN WATCH EACH OTHER DIE TOGETHER. REVENGE. VENGANCE.

    ReplyDelete